Electric Retreat Arrival Information
Electric Retreat is Saturday August 6th & Sunday August 7th
• Gate opens at 10am on Saturday August 6th & Sunday August 7th for arrivals
• Entry Gate Closes at 12am each night.
• Electric Retreat is a BYOB event meaning NO ALCOHOL will be sold through the duration of the event. No Glass Containers will be permitted.
• All attendees MUST sign a Liability release waiver when checked in at front gate
Address to the Venue
Rainbow Ranch Campground
1662 LCR 800, Groesbeck, TX 76642
• Overnight Camping/ Cabin/ RV attendees must vacate the grounds by 2PM on Monday August 8th
• Parking is separate from your Camping/RV/Cabin area. You can unload gear at your site at arrival, but vehicle must be moved to designated parking spot. There is a $10 parking fee per vehicle.
IN & OUTS:
We have a strict in an out policy as this to limit the number of guests leaving and re-entering the grounds. There is a $25 re-entrance fee per vehicle if you desire a need to leave the grounds and come back for any reason. Please ty to come with everything you need to avoid having to vacate. No exceptions.
Showers & Restrooms:
We have 8 FREE Shower stalls that are enclosed and airconditioned
2 FREE Airconditioned Restroom Facilities with Porta-Potties next to main stage.
Schedule of Events
DAY #1 Saturday August 6th
Saturday Pool Party hosted by Pulsation Nation
1pm- 8pm at Fishbowl
Main Stage Saturday 8/6 (Orca Stage)
VIP After Hours
Hexafex Downtendo (Secret Set)
Day #2 Saturday August 7th
Sunday Pool Party Hosted by Jacks House Dallas
1pm- 8pm at Fishbowl
Main Stage Sunday 8/7 (Orca Stage)
Movie Night at Orca Stage
Acceptable Form of ID
- Any US government-issued drivers license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth.
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph
and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued drivers license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.).
- DMV Paper ID (a photo on the Paper ID is required). Please note, at the discretion of security, a 2nd form of ID, such as a passport or government-issued ID, may be required to verify age.
Unacceptable Forms of ID
- Expired Identification Card.
- School Identification Card.
- License/Identification Card issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada.
- Birth Certificate.
- Social Security Card.
- Federal Immigration Card.
- Voter Registration Card.
- Copies of any acceptable forms of identification.
Totems and Flag Guidelines
- Totems that are made of metal or wooden pieces, have sharpened points, or are capable of potentially harming someone else. All Totems, flags and signs without these features are deemed safe and adhering to these guidelines and therefore will be allowed.
- Maximum height 10 feet, made from a lightweight material (foam, PVC, etc.).
- Poles must NOT be thicker than one inch in diameter and cannot contain solid metal pieces.
- Avoid any items deemed dangerous, promoting illegal activity, or
hate speech will not be permitted. Totems are subject to inspection.
- Illegal Substances.
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- Unsealed Over the Counter Medications or Vitamins.
- Animals (except service animals)
- Laser Pointers.
- Gas Masks.
- Native American Headdresses.
- Glass Bottles or Glass Containers
- Spiked Jewelry.
- Stickers or Flyers or Promotional Signage.
- Inflated Toys, Balls, Balloons (must arrive un-inflated).
- Sports Equipment.
- Unsealed Cigarette Packs.
- Pre-Filled Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty).
- Unsealed Tampons.
- Liquid Makeup.
- NO Aerosol products/cans except Sunscreen and Bug Spray.
- Musical Instruments (Including Whistles, etc).
- Tactical Gear.
- Walkie Talkies.
- Professional-Grade Tripods, Monopods, Go-Pro Sticks.
- Fireworks, Flammable Products, Projectiles, or Explosives
- Chinese Lanterns.
- Weapons of any Kind (Including Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc).
- Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms, etc).
- Vending Without Permit.
- Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- Scooters, Go Carts, ATVs,
- Open Fires
- NO Tanks of compressed air, helium, nitrous, etc..
- Gas or Propane Generators.
- Pets (Unless its a service animal).
- Items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the concert by management.
- No Totems over 10 feet in height that are made of metal or wooden
- pieces, have sharpened points, are capable of being pounded into the ground, or are capable of potentially harming someone else. All Totems, flags and signs without these features are deemed safe and adhering to these guidelines and therefore will be allowed.
- Cinch Bags, Backpacks, Purses, and Fanny Packs
- Reusable Aluminum Water Bottles (Arrive empty).
- Hydration Backpacks, Camelbaks, etc. Bladder must be removable, arrive empty and be transparent. (subject to inspection.)
- Water Bottles (singles and Cases)
- Glowsticks, Flow-wands, Batons, or Orbs.
- Orbits, Flowlights, Poi, or Pixel Whips.
- Hula Hoops (Including LED).
- LED Gloves & LED Microlights are encouraged
- Selfie Sticks.
- Mobile Phones.
- Portable Battery Chargers.
- Sunglasses, Kaleidoscope Glasses, and Goggles.
- Dust and Surgical Masks.
- Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
- Lip Liner, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Sealed Chapstick.
- Sealed Packs of Gum.
- Sealed Eyedrops.
- Sealed Tampons.
- Dry Makeup (NO liquid makeup).
- Factory Sealed Sunscreen
- Factory Sealed Deodorant
- Factory Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes, Vape Pens, and Cartridges.
- Refillable Vape Devices
- Factory Sealed Packs of Cigarettes.
- Plastic Tarps and Blankets.
- Flags, Decorated Pool Noodles, and Totems that DO NOT contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totem Guidelines: Maximum height 10 feet, made from a lightweight material (foam, PVC, etc.). Poles must be no thicker than one inch in diameter and cannot contain solid metal pieces. Decorated pool noodles recommended.